Christmas stir fry
2 bunches of Mangaweka Asparagus
20 sun-dried tomatoes sliced (Cut them up with scissors)
2 tbsp. of sun-dried oil
10 button mushrooms sliced
- Wash and snap off ends of asparagus.
- Slice diagonally into 3cm pieces.
- Heat sun-dried tomato oil in a fry pan
- Throw in sliced Asparagus, stirring gently.
- Next, add the sliced sun-dried tomatoes and stir again.
- Lastly add in the sliced mushrooms.
- DO NOT OVER COOK the Asparagus. It should be bright green, and the mushrooms lightly cooked so the dish will look very Christmas like.